As the Chief Executive Officer at GER Loftin Wealth Advisors, James Loftin* works with individuals, families and business owners and specializes in wealth accumulation, investment management, asset protection and retirement planning.
“I started my career 20 years ago,” says James, “as a registered representative and financial planner with Raymond James and then Prudential Financial Services. Since day one, the favorite part of my role has always been seeing a client’s hard work and discipline pay off over time. Really, with the right financial plan, you can live a very independent life.”
Before partnering with George Rall to found GER Loftin, James also served with Morgan Keegan & Co and ran his own independent firm, Loftin Financial Group, for a number of years.
James’ professional credentials include:
- Certified Financial Planner (2004)
- General Securities Principal License (2006)
- Registered Principal with United Planners Financial Services
- Financial Planner Program at Oglethorpe University (1999-2002)
- Metropolitan State College of Denver’s Financial Planner program (2003)
- Wharton University’s Certified Investment Management Analyst-CIMA Program (2005)
- Registered Financial Consultant-RFC (2003)
- Certified Investment Management Consultant-CIMC (2005)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (2019)
- Certified Kingdom Advisor® (2019)
- Co-Education Director for FPA of Georgia (2021)
James received his bachelor’s degree in Business Management from North Georgia College University. He is an active member of numerous professional associations, including the Financial Society Institute, the Georgia Chapter of the Financial Planning Association, the Investment Management Consulting Association and the Institute of Investment Management Consulting.
James and his family – wife Lori, son Landon and daughter Makenzie – live in Duluth, Georgia. When not working, James enjoys ALTA tennis, golf and fishing. Having served eight years in the Air Force/GA Air National Guard, he also enjoys flying and has an active private pilot license.
*Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC and Advisory services offered through GER Loftin Wealth Advisors, LLC a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. GERLoftin Wealth Advisors, LLC and United Planners are not affiliated.